Bronte's Lovely Carrot Cake
- 250 g cream cheese
- juice and zest from a whole lime
- 75 g icing sugar
- Turn the oven on 170 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk the sugar and egg until light and airy, gradually adding the sunflower oil.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl and fold into the egg mixture. Fold in the carrots and the pinenuts.
- Pour into a large tin (about 25x35cm) and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until done (when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean). Leave to cool.
- To make the topping, whisk all the ingredients well and spread over the cooled cake. Add some grated carrots and lime zest to decorate.