May 6, 2016 |
Okay, so we can’t actually send people over to your house to celebrate with you on 14th May, but we’ll all be there in spirit. Also, we’ll be playing Euro Bingo online, so we’re right there with you.
WIN a big Eurovision box of goodies – all you need in order to have a proper spread of nosh in front of the telly as the evening unfolds. There’s snacks, drinks, chocolate and everything in between – even little Swedish flags on cocktail sticks to put in your meatballs.
And of course, we’re including Eurovision Bunting for decorations and a stack of ScandiKitchen Eurovision Bingo Cards.
Because this box needs to be couriered out on Monday, we are picking the winner on Monday morning – so get your skates on to enter the competition. To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer this easy peasy question:
What is the name of the artist who won Eurovision last year in Austria? Was it:
a) Måns Zelmerlow
b) Conchita Wurst
Answer to email@example.com before Monday 9th May at 7 am, please. Usual competition rules apply (no cheating, one prize only, no alternative prize, winner drawn at random from correct entries).
February 26, 2016 |
WIN a big box of liquorice – can you handle it?
Do you just LOVE liquorice – or know someone who does? Then getting your hands on this huge selection box might be just what you want to do.
Here at ScandiKitchen, we understand liquorice and we stock many different varieties – from the sweet stuff to the really strong salty stuff that makes your nose hurts when you eat it. This week online, it is all about liquorice, so we’re celebrating.
Luke and Martina have put together some of their favourites. To celebrate our liquorice week. To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer this super easy question:
Ammonium Chloride is the stuff that makes your salty liquorice salty. We often refer to it as…
Send your answer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 1st March 2016 at midday . Winner will be drawn from all correct entries.
The usual rules apply. UK residents only. No cheating. Only one winner. No alternative prize and no cash alternative. Strong liquorice not suitable for those with high blood pressure and some other medical conditions and is not meant for young kids (it’s a grown up candy).
November 19, 2015 |
It’s that time of year again…. We are super excited to launch Pimp My gingerbread House 2015.
Every year we run a great competition:
Take one basic Gingerbread house kit from ANNA’S and pimp it up to the best of your abilities. Think outside the box: be creative, be crazy, be super attentive to detail. Whatever is your strong side, put that into the little house.
When you are done, send us a picture of our house and we will put the best ones up on Instagram and Facebook and the blog during December.
We have four categories:
Adult – Beautiful: This is the main award. The most beautiful house you can make from a very basic kit of gingerbread house.
Adult – Super Creative. This is the crazy house – like the house eaten by dragons, murder scenes, brothels, discos – whatever you can do to pimp up your house to silly standards with great use of imagination.
Child – up to 7 years old. It’s okay that you Mum and Dad help out, but here we do want to see real kids efforts. We know what seven year olds can do with a ginger bread kit – we want to see kids being allowed to unleash creativity. It’s fine to add Lego men and other toys to the mix or make a gingerbread house for your favourite dolls.
Young person 8-16 – We want to see your imagination run wild here. Make the house your own.
THIS YEAR’S PRIZES:
First prize this year in category ‘beautiful’ is £50 online OR in-store voucher for ScandiKitchen, a signed copy of our cookbook and one of our fancy new mugs.
Adult – Creative – prize – A hamper full of goodies and treats plus a signed cookbook.
Children under 7 prize: Sweeties. And more Sweeties. So many sweeties your Mum will be quite annoyed with us all the way through till January.
Young person 8-16 prize: Sweeties. And more Sweeties. So many sweeties your Mum will be quite annoyed with us all the way through till January, probably.
- All entries MUST be made from a basic Gingerbread House kit. We stock the one from Anna’s, which is the preferred one, but if you use the IKEA version that is also fine (they are similar in shape and size). Basically, the basic shape of the house must be the same so we can see just how creative you can be with a pre-fab kit. Any entries not made from the similar in size and shape to the Ikea and Anna’s kit will not be accepted, sorry.
- When you submit photos, you need to state what category you are entering into.
- Only one entry per person
- If more than one person submits the same entry, the prize will be shared (if you win the lamp, you will have to fight).
- No alternative prize, no cash prizes, no exchanges.
- Entries must be received before 18th December 2014 at noon to email@example.com
- Employees of ScandiKitchen ltd not eligible to enter (No, Rebekka, you can’t…)
- Winners will be picked by a jury of lovely people (most likely a selection of our customers – we usually pick 5 judges from Twitter to help us out).
- The judges decisions are final.
- Prizes can be sent to UK address only.
Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th December at noon to enter the competition. We look forward to seeing your creations.
The Kitchen People x