Logistic & Purchasing Administrator
Full time / Based Park Royal (NW10 7QQ)
We’re looking for a bright spark to join our Ops Team at our head office in Park Royal.
This role is an essential role inside our Operations department. In this job, you will be looking after all the daily logistics and purchasing planning, under the guidance of Head of Purchasing and our Commercial Director. You will be planning forecasting our shipments from all over the Nordics and liaising with our suppliers and logistics partners on a daily basis. You will be managing our stock in our Netsuite database and ensuring we have enough of everything. On top of this you will assist with stock management and updating of all products to our online shop.
- Arrange all logistics for our Webshop, wholesale and cafe
- Liaising with hauliers and forming an accurate calendar for delivery schedules
- Entering customer orders and contacting Wholesale customers/supporting the sales team
- Adhering to purchasing schedules and adjusting to manage stock levels
- Managing online portals for stock amounts, product details and dealing with issues
- Ensuring Stock Takes are managed accurately
- Main point of contact for all suppliers
- Trending stock history through reports
- Liaising with Head of purchasing for promotions and seasonal objectives
- Keeping our database full of relevant information for import, sales and exporting of products.
The person we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Some experience of working in a related role would be preferable, but not essential.
- Impeccable attention to detail and always gets the job done. A finisher.
- Great people skills and can communicate with people at all levels.
- Initiative and drive, a ‘get up and go’ attitude.
- A desire to get a proper foot in the door in Logistics and Purchasing – there is scope to take on more responsibility as the role grows.
- Solid IT skills
- Excellent problem solving and logic skills
- Always goes the extra mile and has that special entrepreneurial spark.
We are ideally looking for an either Swedish/Danish/Norwegian speaker for this role (you don’t have to be fluent, but be able to make yourself understood).
To apply, send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
Salary in line with experience. Private Healthcare and lots of meatballs.