|Part Time Bookkeeper
Based: Park Royal, London NW10 7QQ
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements as well as looking after our HR processes and payroll. We’re looking for a qualified person to join us from mid-September.
What you’ll be doing
Essential Skills and experience
Desirable but not essential skills and experience
This role is offered as a part-time role of 20-25 hours per week. Ideally 4-5 hours per day, but we can be flexible to make the role over 4 days instead of 5.
Salary in line with experience.
To apply, send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 Sep 2018
if you have any questions about the role, please feel free to get in touch and ask.
Head of Warehouse & Purchasing
Based: Park Royal, London (NW10 7QQ), Full time
Salary: In line with experience
ScandiKitchen started 11 years ago as a small café and Scandi food shop in London. Since then, we’ve grown to include a 150-pallet warehouse, food importing across five countries, an e-commerce platform sending to UK and rest of the EU – as well as deliveries into UK supermarkets and other big wholesale accounts. We are now a team of 22 dedicated people working across two sites to bring the people Good Food, with love, from Scandinavia.
As our business is growing, we are looking for that special someone to come and oversee and manage the Warehouse and Purchasing (operations). This role is for an experienced person with great people management skills, strategic head and a love of getting your hands dirty in a entrepreneurial, growing company.
Reporting to the Founders, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, improving and implementing safe systems of working within the warehouse environment and ensure all staff are trained and comply with the relevant procedures.
- Developing, implementing and reporting appropriate KPIs
- Reviewing and improving stock management processes
- Reviewing and improving production order picking and preparation processes
- Reviewing and improving despatch processes
- Working with purchasing, store and sales managers to implement appropriate stock holding levels and ensure sufficient component availability.
- Developing warehouse structure appropriate for future business
- Operational budget responsibility
- Manage warehouse and office team of 8 people
We’re looking for the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of managing an SME warehouse within a food or FMCG environment
- Purchasing, forecasting and logistics experience in some form or capacity and combination (you will be overseeing all these areas on a day-to-day level)
- Experience of working with an ERP System – we use NetSuite so experience in this or a similar system would be very useful.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities: works well under pressure and keeps a calm head.
- Experience in managing, nurturing and developing staff.
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty – and chip in when needed.
Knowledge of a Nordic language would be useful, but not essential.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to bronte@Scandikitchen.co.uk
This role is full time and has an immediate start.
Contract: E-Commerce Specialist
Timeline: 2-3 days a week until Christmas (possibility to extend). Immediate start.
Based: Park Royal (London NW10 7QQ).
This role is office based (we are not considering external based agencies for this contract role)
The role in a nutshell:
We sell and supply Scandinavian food to people across the UK and rest of EU through our website scandikitchen.co.uk and third-party sites.
Our fast-growing e-commerce site needs an ambitious manager with strong commercial and marketing knowledge to help it grow and develop as we enter Christmas, our busiest season.
The site is based on WooCommerce and the role involves hands-on day-to-day management of the site along with management of internal resources (products and content) and external partners (tech development, hosting, shipping, SEO, Adwords among others).
We get a lot of fantastic traffic to our site and we want someone amazing to look after the following:
- Manage the www.ScandiKitchen.co.uk site on a day-to-day basis and manage inhouse (content) and external (SEO & tech) resources.
- Conversion – traffic is good, but we want you to work on our conversion rate through a series of projects.
- Manage website projects – from keyword updates to SEO to Amazon updates, landing pages, page updates, categories, customer feedback surveys.
- Ensuring a smooth running of integrations to ensure marketing, shipping, email and other systems are working as expected.
- Provide timely reporting to the founders.
- Manage SK marketing and external channels to ensure business targets are met/exceeded as well as managing SEO and development of landing pages and the customer journey together with external resources.
- Perform basic UX reviews on the initial journey and suggest continuous improvements. This also include liaising with designers to improve the visual appearance of the site in order to achieve targets.
- Manage and develop relations with Amazon and similar partners
What you look like
- You’ve done this before and you can hit the ground running
- Experience of working with a food FMCG site (what works, what doesn’t – you understand shopping behaviours)
- Good knowledge of WordPress, WooCommerce, MailChimp and Google Adwords. Experience of Netsuite would help but not essential
- Good knowledge of online marketing strategies and tools including inbound, email, relationship and social media.
- Strategic thinker with bags of common sense and good logic skills.
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Good spoken and written English. Knowledge of a Nordic language is a plus, but it is not essential
This role is immediately available. Send CV and cover note to email@example.com
The role has the potential to grow into a full-time permanent position for someone who is up for a challenge with an entrepreneurial vision and matching commercial know-how.
Sorry, no agencies. Only applications with cover letter will get replies.