What are you looking for?
- Open sandwiches Winter and Christmas 2014 - SK_CateringOpenSandwiches_Oct2014
- Canapés Winter and Christmas 2014 - SK_CateringCanape_Oct2014
- Fork Buffet – simple, easy, lovely (min 10 people) ONLY £12.75pp - Menu coming Friday a31st October
- SPECIAL LOCAL OFFICE CATERING MENU – easy to eat, closed baguettes and Arctic bread sandwiches for meetings - PDF Menu
- Julbord Christmas Smörgåsbord 2014 - SK_CateringJulbord_Oct2014
All orders or enquiries, please simply e-mail our catering team email@example.com or use form below and we’ll get back to you.
If you have specific requirements, just ask and we’ll do whatever we can to help you.
For all catering orders, there’s a minimum order of £100.
Please note that all food prices exclude VAT (20%) and delivery. Sadly, we can’t help out with the VAT bit, but we can arrange delivery with a courier if you’re in London. Let us know the details and we can give you a quote.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that our food items are free of nut traces. We can cater some items gluten free if advised in advance.
Ping a mail to our Catering team on firstname.lastname@example.org or use form below. At least 48 hours notice is needed for all catering orders – but if you can give us even more notice, we’ll be very grateful. We tend to get booked up in advance, so the more notice, the better – especially at high seasons.
What do people say about us?
“We are big fans of ScandiKitchen’s catering” - Monocle (Monocle)
“When the Embassy of Sweden in London used Scandinavian Kitchen’s catering for an event recently, we were extremely happy with how it all went. The food was gorgeous and reasonably priced and the staff professional. We can truly recommend Scandinavian Kitchen and will most certainly use them for another embassy event soon” - Swedish Embassy, London
“The food and service both exceeded expectations. The breads and cheeses were delicious, and the buns and pastries really authentically Scandinavian. Such a great place, will definitely come back and would definitely recommend” - Hyper Island