Prawn Pizza With Zesty Gremolata
A fresh and zingy pizza with plenty of flavour from fresh herbs, lemon zest, a mix of cheeses and fresh prawns.
- 8 pieces Leksands triangle crispbread (or 1 round)
- 100ml tomato sauce
- 1 small onion + butter/oil for frying
- 50ml ricotta
- handful finely chopped basil
- 60g mozzarella
- Big handful grated cheese (e.g. Vasterbotten)
- 2 handfuls finely chopped parsley, zest from 1 small lemon, 1 garlic clove grated – mixed to a Gremolata
- Big handful peeled prawns
- Seasalt and black pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 225 degrees celsius.
2. Finely chop onion and fry in a bit of butter until soft – add sugar and let caramelise. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Spread the tomato sauce over the base. Add the onion, basil and ricotta – finish with the mozzarella and grated cheese.
Bake for 10 mins or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly golden. Top with prawns and gremolata – serve immediately.
Thanks to our friends at Leksands for the recipe – just mildly adapted for a UK kitchen.