Crispbread Pizza 'Tricolore' With Mediterranean Flavours
- 1 Leksands big round crispbread we prefer the original, in the blue pack
- 100 ml tomato sauce
- 1 small onion + butter/oil for frying
- 3-4 anchovy fillets in oil
- 8-12 black olives
- 1 tbsp small capers
- fresh chilli finely chopped, seeds removed
- 2 handfuls parsley finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove grated grated
- 4 cherry tomatoes halved
- 60 g mozzarella
- handful of grated cheddar
- sea salt rocket to serve.
- black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 225 degrees celsius.
- Finely chop onion and fry in a bit of butter until soft - add pinch of sugar and let caramelise. Season with salt & pepper.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the base. Add the onion, chopped anchovies, olives, garlic, tomatoes and chili - finish with the mozzarella and grated cheese, season with pepper.
- Bake for 10 mins or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly golden. Top with rocket and serve immediately.