Courgette & Västerbotten cheese
- 2 courgettes
- 1 small bunch of rocket you can add a bit of baby spinach, too, if you want a more leafy salad
- 50 g Västerbotten cheese shaved (or mature Präst cheese)
- 50 g flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Shave the courgettes into thin strips lengthways - this is best done using a mandolin (the slicer, not the musical instrument) or even a flat metal cheese slicer. The strips need to be quite thin.
- Add the courgette to a big bowl, add the salad leaves and mix. Then add the cheese and fold again.
- Make the dressing by combining the vinegars and oil in a bowl, whisk well, season with salt and pepper. Dress the salad (you will have too much dressing, you can reserve the rest for next time).
- Arrange on a serving plate, scatter with toasted almonds and serve immediately.