Crispbread Pizza With Salmon & Dill
- 1 Leksands big round crispbread OR
- 8 pieces Leksands triangle crispbread
- 100 ml tomato sauce
- 1 small onion chopped - plus butter or oil for frying
- 75 g hot smoked salmon
- 60 g mozzarella
- zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp browned butter
- fresh dill
- freshly grated horseradish from a jar will work in a pinch
- good handful grated cheddar or try it with Vasterbotten
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 225 degrees celsius.
- Finely chop onion and fry in a bit of butter until soft - add a pinch of sugar and the garlic and let caramelise. Season with salt & pepper.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the base. Add the onion and the salmon in smaller chunks - finish with the mozzarella and grated cheese. Season with pepper.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and slightly golden. Top with lemon zest, grated horseradish and a drizzle of browned butter, if liked.