Polly Gooey Brownie
- Turn the oven to 170C (160 fan).
- Melt the butter and chocolate and set aside – you can do this either in a water bath or in the microwave.
- Mix eggs and sugar (no need to over whisk it much as you don’t want the brownie to rise). Ensure the chocolate has cooled down a bit and then mix into the egg mix.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, vanilla and salt into the bowl and fold with a spatula until smooth – take care again not to over whisk. Fold in half of the Polly sweets.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper and pour the mixture in. Add the rest of the Polly treats on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean at the side – the middle can still be gooey (but it should not wobble when you shake the tin). Remove from oven, leave to cool. Cut into squares then serve.