Welcome to ScandiKitchen’s Webshop
We stock over 800 products from Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Our range includes classics such as Sweden’s Kalles Kaviar, Norwegian brown cheese, Danish remoulade and Finnish salty liquorice.
In addition to these, we stock a range of selected baking supplies, gourmet beers, sweet and salty liquorice, cheeses and charcuterie. And of course, a wide variety of chocolate and sweets from across the region.
Ordering for yourself, a friend or family is as easy as 1-2-3. We ship all across the UK and Europe. We work closely with selected couriers and offer next day delivery to most of mainland UK for any fresh goods.
We accept all major credit/debit cards and PayPal. All payments are processed safely and securely.
How to order:
- Click on ‘Shop Online’ to browse by category or click on one of the menu items directly – e.g. ‘Special Offers’ followed by ‘Finnish Range’.
- Add products to your basket by clicking on the ‘+’-symbol below the product.
- When you’re ready to check-out, click on ‘My Basket’.
- Review your order, then scroll down and press ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Fill in Billing Address and Shipping Address, if different (for example, if you’re ordering to someone else).
- Use a payment card or PayPal to complete the checkout.
You’ll receive an email confirming the order within minutes – and we’ll send you another email as soon as the order has been shipped. For more details on shipping, delivery times and shipping costs – click here.
For any questions, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 998 3199, where our lovely Roxanne will be more than happy to help.