February 5, 2015 | Leave a comment
- 400 g falukorv sausage skin removed and chopped in large chunks.
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- ½ stock cube diluted in a bit of hot water
- 1 bay leaf
- 250 ml milk
- dollop of double cream optional
- corn flour to thicken
- In a saucepan, add a bit of oil and cook the onion until soft. Add the sausage and stir. Add tomato purée, chopped tomatoes and stock. Continue cooking for a few minutes, then add the milk and bay leaf. Season with salt and pepper and a bit of sugar, if needed.
- Thin a tbsp cornflour with some water and add to the pot to thicken. Add cream at the end, if using.
- Serve with rice.