Secure Shopping with
Baking mix for Swedish ‘sockerkaka’ sponge. Perfect to add your own flavourings or use as base for a quick celebration cake. For example: Mashed banana and cinnamon for banana cake. Cocoa powder for chocolate cake. Desiccated coconut for a tropical twist. You get the drift – get experimenting!
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C (or fan 160)
2. Butter and line a cake mould (1.5l volume approximately)
3. Pour the contents of the pack into a bowl and add 200ml water.
4. Whisk by hand or using a handheld mixer until a smooth batter forms.
5. Pour the batter into the mould and bake in the bottom pat of the oven for approximately 45 minutes. The cake is done when a skewer comes out clean.
6. Let cool in the mould for 10 minutes before removing and cooling on a wire rack.
Delicious served simply with whipped cream and seasonal berries or fruit, or just dusted with icing sugar.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours? Add Review