We’ve got a few empty walls where we like to ask artists and photographers to display their work. We usually change artworks every month or so.
This is a last call to be in with a chance to be February/March artist.
Send a few examples of your work to email@example.com and we’ll chose the artist or photographer we feel is best for the space.
The few simple ground rules are:
– The art work comes to us frame and ready to hang, ideally no larger than 40 x 80cm. We can accommodate up to 4 paintings or frames.
– The work MUST be either by a Scandi artist or photographer OR someone depicting Scandinavia in some form.
– The write up about the artist has to be no larger than A5 – we can add this on the wall next to the frames
– We will not sell or be responsible for any sales of the art work – all comms about the art work will need to be on the A5 note including contact details
– When the art months is up, the artist is responsible to picking up the art work again.
– We accept no responsibility for damage etc to any works – we will do out best to keep things nice, but the items are hung here on owners responsibility.
– No moving of nails or hooks – we have only what we have here and can’t start moving nails around
– Please, no frames that are massively heavy, it is just a basic wall.
Other than that, it is up to you.
Ps – please dont send massive images by email. Small example versions of your work is good.
PLEASE NOTE our webshop is now closed, no new orders will be accepted until the 25th of Dec when we re-open. If you have already placed your order don't worry - we will ship it as soon as possible. Our central London cafe & shop is open and fully stocked until 6pm Dec. 23rd - our lovely team is there to help.